Imperial Capital’s annual Security Investor Conference has grown over the last eight years to become the Security Sector’s premier strategic event. Whether your firm specializes in cutting edge technology or traditional physical security systems, you will get a first-hand look at the very best and latest security solutions in the Homeland Security, Residential, and Enterprise markets, and access to the latest thinking in the capital markets today.
Gain a crucial edge in your market by learning how the Security Sector is evolving into a critically integrated component of the business process. You will hear from and interact with over 40 leading security companies — companies driving industry trends by delivering innovation, exceptional products and services, and economic resilience.
- Gain access to companies creating state-of-the-art products and services tailored to the market's changing needs.
- Learn first-hand which companies can have an immediate impact on your business now and in the future.
- Hear how leading providers are responding to the dynamics of the political and financial environments.
- Interact with public and private institutional investors and hear what the money people really think drive valuations.
The Security Investor Conference is a private “by-invitation only” event. Participants must meet the following criteria, and all registrants are subject to prior approval:
- Senior executives from leading public and privately-held companies in the Security Industry
- Government & DHS Representatives
- Institutional investors, including public or private equity or debt investment funds
Cloud Security & Privacy
Compliance & Risk Management
Smart Grid & Critical Infrastructure Protection
Emergency Preparedness & Response
Government & IT Services
Next Generation Surveillance
Monday, December 12, 2011
Opening Cocktail Reception & Dinner
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Continental Breakfast &
7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
8:35 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Luncheon & Keynote Address
The Honorable Michael Chertoff
Co-Founder and Managing Principal
The Chertoff Group
12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.
1:25 p.m. – 4:50 p.m.
Closing Networking Reception
301 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10022
Click here to register