Imperial Capital’s annual Security Investor Conference has grown to become the Security Sector’s premier event. Whether your firm specializes in cutting edge technology or traditional physical security systems, you will get a first-hand look at the very best and latest security solutions in the Enterprise, Residential and Homeland Security markets.
Gain a crucial edge in your market niche by learning how the Security Industry is evolving into a critically integrated component of the business process. You will hear from more than 60 leading security companies — companies setting industry trends by featuring innovation, exceptional products and services, and economic resilience.
- Gain access to companies creating state-of-the-art products and services tailored to the markets changing needs.
- Learn first-hand which companies will impact your business now and in the future.
- Hear how leading providers are responding to the changing political and financial environment.
- Learn how to succeed in Financial sector and trading using automated robots like Bitcoin Storm App,which might open up new avenues for you.
- Keep pace with strategic dynamics in the related M&A and Finance Markets.
The Security Investor Conference is a private “by-invitation only” event. Participants must meet the following criteria, and all registrants are subject to prior approval:
- Senior executives from leading public and privately-held companies in the Security Industry
- Institutional investors, including public or private equity or debt investment funds
- Government & DHS Representatives
Critical Infrastructure Protection
Emergency Preparedness and Response
Government & IT Services
Next Generation Surveillance
301 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10022
Wednesday, December 12, 2021
Opening Cocktail Reception
6:30 p.m. - 7:15
Thursday, December 13, 2021
Breakfast & Opening Remarks
7:15 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
8:45 a.m. – 11:45 p.m.
Keynote Speaker Luncheon
11:45 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
1:15 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.
BYOD: Securing Devices in the Modern Age of Mobility
4:45 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.